Want to make a difference?
Become a volunteer!
Our volunteers play a vibrant and active role in making a difference in our residents’ lives. You can help our residents feel right at home by playing cards, reading the news or even taking our residents on a walk.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- If under the age of 18, he/she must be accompanied by an adult
- Must pass a background check
- Must attend an introductory course on healthcare privacy laws
- Must be able to interact with our residents with respect and compassion
To apply, please call Lori Savlon, Human Resources at 781.893.0240.