If you would like to schedule a personalized tour, during which you can see our facility and learn more about our programs and services, our Director of Admissions looks forward to hearing from you! Please call us at (781) 893-0240, and we'll be happy to schedule a convenient time.
Or, if you prefer, simply complete the form (below) and we’ll be happy to contact you.
If you would like us to contact you to answer questions or schedule a tour please complete and submit this form:
[Forms managed by emailme.com]
Amenities at Maristhill...
People frequently tell us that they enjoy coming to Maristhill. Along with a friendly staff, our well-kept and up-to-date facility lends itself nicely to welcoming family and guests, and to a host of daily activities.
Residents and patients enjoy bright, well-appointed rooms with baths, free cable television telephones with no-cost local service.
Additional amenities and activities include:
- Hair Salon
- Large activities room with piano, resident computer and full kitchen
- Large visiting room with big-screen television
- Private group function rooms
- Patio and umbrella tables
- Well-kept grounds and pleasant views
- Cable television
- In-room telephones with free local service
- Art programs, cards and various games
- Cooking groups, sing-a-longs, crafts classes, and exercise groups.
- Daily Mass in our Chapel
- Live music
- Intergenerational programming
- Various events coordinated by local schools and universities
- Movies & documentaries
- Educational presentations and more…
Maristhill Nursing and Rehabilitation Center provides health care services to older adults and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, handicap or familial status.
We are a member of Covenant Health, a Catholic not-for-profit organization, and we are accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
Maristhill is an equal housing / handicap accessible facility. Please review our